Chattanooga is the world’s largest manufacturer of rehabilitation equipment for treating musculoskeletal, neurological and soft tissue disorders. For over six decades, Chattanooga has set a benchmark for leadership, reliability and excellence.
Intelect Transport® Line
The Intelect TranSport Line of portable therapy products is equally as adept on the go as it is in the clinic. Each unit ins unique design allows it be to be used for tabletop, wall mount, therapy cart, or mobile use. Its lightweight design and battery powered option allows you to conveniently take the clinic out of the clinic. 5 cm² soundhead is included. Unit has the ability to provide electrotherapy.
* The Cart Adapter Allows the Intelect TranSport unit to attach securely to the Therapy Cart. This is necessary when ordering a cart for a TranSport Unit.
Intelect Legend XT® System
- Patented award-winning, ergonomic modular design
- Easy-to-add modularity allows the capacity to add 2 channels of electrotherapy or a battery module
- High contrast 5 in FSTN LCD monochromatic user interface
- 2 independent electrotherapy channels, expandable to 4 independent channels
- 6 clinical waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, Symmetrical Biphasic, and Microcurrent
- Documentation of treatment data with Patient Data Cards
- User defined protocols for your specific needs
- Dual frequency ultrasound at 1 or 3.3 MHz
- Pulsed or Continuous Duty Cycles (10%, 20%, 50% & 100%)
- 4 ergonomically designed soundhead applicator sizes: 1 cm², 2 cm², 5 cm², and 10 cm²
- Watertight soundheads for use in underwater therapy
- Therapy system cart maximizes storage of clinical supplies