Ice is an effective treatment in the clinic and on a home basis for the acute and the sub-acute injury. Heat should be used during the chronic phase of an injury. Our most popular ice pack can double as a hot pack. The sizes are 5”X10” and 10”X15” and a 4”X24” for cervical and spine. The cold/hot packs also are available with covers/wraps which can be utilized with extremities; arms, wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, backs, necks, or shoulders. The covers deliver compression. Patients can apply as much compression as is comfortable or as needed. The ice packs deliver the 2 central components of RICE: Ice and compression. The other 2 parts are rest and elevation. The ice packs can be sold to patients on an individual basis or with the covers packaged to show how the wraps can be used with the ice packs. The packs are an effective & inexpensive way to continue treatment on a home basis.
Each DynaHeat® Moist Hot Pack provides up to 30 minutes of deep, moist heat and can be reused for hundreds of treatments. Backed by a full twelve-month warranty. Use with Custom Terry Covers, sold separately.
- DynaHeat® Moist Hot Pack, Oversize (15″ x 24″)
- DynaHeat® Moist Hot Pack, Cervical (24″ long)
- DynaHeat® Moist Hot Pack, Standard (10″ x 12″)
- DynaHeat® Moist Hot Pack, Knee & Shoulder (10″ x 20″)
- DynaHeat® Moist Hot Pack, Half-Size (5″ x 12″)
- DynaHeat® Moist Hot Pack, Myofascial (23″ long)
- DynaHeat® Moist Hot Pack, Spinal (10″ x 24″)
- DynaHeat® Moist Hot Pack, Spinal (10″ x 18″)
- DynaHeat® Custom Terry Covers (various sizes)
Hot & Cold Therapy is a recognized medical treatment for everyday minor injuries.
- Comprehensive HOT/COLD Therapy System
- Reusable & Washable
- Non-Toxic and Environmentally Friendly
- Insulated for Longer Therapeutic Value for both HOT and COLD
- Vacuum Packed in a Double Laminated Pouch
- Microwave or Stove Top Safe
- Remains Flexible at all Temperatures
- Suited for Multiple Anatomical Uses
- One Size Fits All
- Fully Adjustable Design – “Hands Off” Applications
- Contours to Affected Areas with Safe Adjustable Compression
No products were found matching your selection.